Monday, December 31, 2012

Welcome & About Me....


For as long as I can remember I've spun stories and written them down.  Even as a child I had an imaginary friend and we went on 'adventures' all the time.  My imagination has always been very vivid and very active.  So much so that I took creative writing.  I read and wrote for fun.  I've always dreamed about being able to make money doing what I love to do and so I've decided...I'm going to take that chance.

I'm a 30-something wife, daughter, friend, aunt, and above all I'm an author.  I'm ready to make my dreams come true and to really give it a go.  Over the last year I've written 3 novels.  This year is going to be about continuing that and making these 3 novels the best that they can be.  I hope that you will enjoy this ride with me and I hope by the end of 2013 I realize that I can make things happen and dreams come true!

0 comments:

Post a Comment